Roku Streaming Stick+ setup
Roku Remote Pairing & Troubleshooting Tips
Connecting to network
Roku Network Troubleshooting Tips
How to add Roku channels
Add & Remove Channels
No display on TV
TV Troubleshooting Tips
Additional TV Troubleshooting Steps
If the above videos do not help resolve your TV connection problems, please follow the below steps for power cycling your internet connection. This usually resolves your TV connection issues; in the event this is not the case, please contact our Support Team.
Power Cycling your Equipment’s Power Supply (PoE)
1. Remove the black power cable from the power outlet on your power strip.
2. Leave the cable out for at least 30 seconds.
3. Plug the black power cable back in.
4. Light should turn on (should be green, blue or white).
5. Wait another 45 seconds to 1 minute and try your internet or RealChoice TV connection.
Tip: Make sure that the black cable connected to the POE port comes in from outside through a hole in the wall.
*It is highly recommended to have a surge protector.
Power Cycling your Wireless Router
WARNING! Do not press the reset button on the back of your router unless we ask you to! This will prevent you from getting back online.
- Unplug the router from the power strip.
- Leave unplugged for at least 30 seconds.
- Plug the power cable back in.
- Wait another 45 seconds to 1 minute and try your internet or RealChoice TV connection.
Tip: Make sure that the Ethernet cable that comes from the LAN port on the power supply above is connected to the internet (WAN) port on your router.