We are always looking to hire great people!
Even if you don't see a position open at this time, feel free to stop by our office with your resume. We are always looking to hire great people!
Customer Service Representative
Primary responsibility for office clerical and phone tech support operations.
- Perform telephone support of NCI products and services, in particular high-speed wireless internet access, and fiber internet access and email services.
- Maintenance of customer accounting and other records in the customer records system, Platypus. Including customer information, payment records, invoices, statements, deactivations, new customer paperwork, rates and billing dates.
- Scheduling service call work as indicated by troubleshooting activity.
- Scheduling installation work as indicated by customer requests in coordination with company procedure.
- General Customer Service activity, taking payments, answering sales and service questions, routing phone calls.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Timely completion of tasks.
- Duties performed in a friendly, courteous and professional manner.
- Good understanding of all office procedures.
- General Knowledge of computers, Microsoft Outlook, Explorer, Word and Excel.
- Good organization and prioritization skills.
- Able to effectively handle multiple task and deadline requirements.
- Basic understanding of office operation and scheduling.
- Able to perform technical assessments and troubleshooting.
- We offer paid holidays, paid vacation, paid sick leave, 401k plan, company wide bonus, incentive program, medical, dental and vision insurance.
- NCI Datacom is an equal opportunity employer.
Stop by our office with your resume or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
626 Okoma Drive
Omak, WA 98841